Đề ôn thi chuyên Anh Lam Sơn, Thanh Hóa năm 2017
Trang diemthilop10.info xin chia sẻ đề ôn thi chuyên Anh Lam Sơn, Thanh Hóa năm 2017 để các em tham khảo có kế hoạch ôn tập cụ thể, củng cố kiến thức và kĩ năng làm bài thi nhằm đạt tốt nhất trong kì thi tuyển sinh vào chuyên Anh trường THPT Lam Sơn, Thanh Hóa nhé.
Thời gian làm bài: 150 phút.
Question 1: Pick out the word with the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others.
- A. dubbing B. robot C. climbing D. sober
- A. cube B. document C. business D. huge
- A. advantage B. advanture C. addition D. advertise
- A. coughs B. attacks C. repeats D. mouths
- A. idiom B. idea C. item D. identical
Question 2: Supply the correct form of the verb in brackets.
- People always (blame) their circumstances for what they are.
- Hurry up or our favourite TV programme ( be) over long before we ( reach) home
- If we don’t hurry, all the tickets (sell) by the time we get there.
- The classroom is still very dirty. I don’t think it (clean).
- We ( tell) not to go out at nights recently.
- Thank for your help. If you ( not help) me , I ( not pass) the exam.
- You (be) to the laboratory this week?
- David (repair) the TV set at the moment. He (work) at it for one hour or so.
- He was busy packing, for he ( leave) that night.
- Hello, Pat . I ( phone ) to ask if you( do )anything this saturday .
- It is crucial that Dido (stop) using Quang Ha.
Question 3: Use the correct form of the words in brackets to complete sentences
- $ 1000! Thank you for your.............. (generous)
- Please accept this present as a token of our ............. (grateful)
- The soldier was accused of ...........because he ran away. (coward)
- The duty of the police is the .............of law and order. (maintain)
- My dog never does what it is told, it's very ............ (obey)
- the children were surprised at the sudden ...........of their teacher. (enter)
- You can find out what a book is about by looking at the table of ....... (contain)
- The song has ..........been selected for the Sea Games 22nd, Vietnam. (office)
- The homemade ice-cream ...........after it had been in the freezer for an hour. (hard)
- It is really quite .........that we should have been at the same college without having met before. (ordinary)
Question 4: Choose the word or phrase that best complete each sentence.
- Nobody was injured in the accident, ..............?
a. was there b. was he c. were they d. wasn’t it.
- You are ….. who noticed.
a. the single b. the only c. only one d. the only one
- Parents have no control ……..their children these days.
a. for b. over c. on d. with
- Several people, ……….voice could be clearly heard, were waiting outside.
a. whose b. their c. of which d. whom
- We…. her a happy birthday.
a. wished b. said c. told d. wanted
- Your room is a mess! …. It up at once.
a. arrange b. make c. tidy d. do
- Could you ….me ten pounds until next pay day?
a. let b. provide c. borrow d. lend
- My bag's gone. I've been ...........
a. stolen b. robbed c. kidnapped d. thieved
- the boy ........long hair was talking to the girl who was ...........red.
a. with/in b. of/at c. in/with d. at/of
- The poor woman with her two children ............in a street corner.
a. was seen beg b. was seen begging c. were seen begging d. were seen beg.
- You can by a lot of farm products .............sale at the Fair
a. in b. for c. to d. by
- The dinner smelt...............
a. good b. well c. to be good d. very well
- Listen carefully. I'm going to give you ..........advice.
a. a few b. some c. few d. little
- .................at 212 degrees F
a. Waters boils b. Water boils c. The water boils d. Waters boil
- The economic conditions today are ..............they were in the past.
a. much more good b. much better than c. much better d. the best than.
Question 5: Fill in each blank with one suitable word.
Are some people born cleaver and others born (1).........? Or is intelligence developed by our environment and our experience? Strangely enough, the answer to both these (2) .........is "Yes". To some extent, our intelligence is given at birth, and no amount of special education can make a genius out of a (3) .........born with low intelligence. On the other hand, a child who lives in a boring surrounding will develop his intelligence less than(4) .........who lives in rich and varied surrounding. Thus the limits of a person's intelligence are fixed at birth but (5) ...........or not he reaches those limits will(6)........on his environment. This view, now held by most experts, can be supported in a number of ways. It is easy to show that intelligence is something we are born with (7).......... we take two unrelated people at random from the population. It is likely that (8)........degrees of intelligence will be completely different. If, on the other hand, we take children-identical twins, they will very likely be (9) ..........inteligent as other. This clearly suggests that intelligence depends on (10).............
Question 6: Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below.
Higher education is given in colleges and universities. The average course is four years. Students choose a major and take courses in this subject. After four years they get a bachelor degree. Then the students may go on to graduate school and, with a year or two of further study, get a master's degree. After another two or three years of study, they may get a still higher degree as doctor of philosophy. Higher education trains people to become teachers, nurse, engineers or do other professional work. Lawyers and doctors must go to school longer than four years.
- What degree do students get after four years of higher education?
- How long does it take a student to obtain a master's degree?
- Who must go to school longer than four years?
- How long is the average course in an American university?
- How long is a student trained into a teacher?
a) Choose the letter of the underlined portion which is not correct and correct it
- Could you mind telling me the way to the nearest restaurant?
- I'd prefer to do it on myself because other people make me nervous.
- I read something about Tararino's new film on that magazine.
- Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait until the next meeting to vote.
- A dictionary is something which I have wished to have for years.
b) Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences.
- My father/ person / whom/ I / respect / most / my family.
- However/ hard / she / try / couldn’t / pass / driving test.
- He/ not / know/ where / his friend Liz/ live.
- I / be/ invited/ her party / the occasion/ birthday last week.
- The sooner/medicine/better/feel/
Question 8: Rewrite the following sentences, beginning each sentences with the cues
- If people deliberately start a fire, they should be punished.
- I think anyone ...........................
- So I bought neither.
- So I didn’t .........................
- Terry will get over his illness. Then his work will improve.
- It’s thought that the accident was caused by human error.
- The accident is .......
- You can’t visit the United States unless you get a visa.
- If you ……………………………
- I burst into tears when I heard the bad news.
- I broke............
- John little realizes just what it's going to be like working in a restaurant kitchen.
- Alice and Charles did not decide to move to a bigger house until after the birth of their second child.
- Only when ................
- You are under no obligation to accept their offer.
- You can please ………
- Martin may not be very well but he still manages to enjoy life.
- Martin's poor ………................
Sau đây là chi tiết đáp án đề ôn thi chuyên Anh Lam Sơn, Thanh Hóa để các em có thể dự đoán điểm thi vào lớp 10 trong kì thi tới đây nhé:
Question1: ( 5points)
- C. climbing 2. C. business 3.D. advertise
4. D. mouths 5. A. idiom
Question 2: (15 points)
- are blaming
- will have been - reach
- will have been sold
- has been cleaned
- have been told
- hadn't helped - wouldn’t have passed
- have you been?
- is repairing - has been working
- would leave
- are phoning - are doing
- should stop
Question 3: (10 points)
- maintaining/ maintenance
Question 4: (15 points)
- C. were they?
- D. the only one
- B. over
- A. whose
- A. wished
- C. tidy
- D. lend
- B. robbed
- A. with/in
- B. was seen begging
- B. for
- A. good
- B. some
- C. The water boils
- B. much better than
Question 5:(10 points)
- stupid 6.depend
- questions 7. if
- person 8. their/the
- that 9. as
- whether 10. birth
Question 6: ( 5 points)
- A bachelor's degree
- A year or two
- Lawyers and doctors
- Four years
- Four years
Question 7: (10 points)
- Could à Would
- on myself à by myself
- on that magazineà in that magazine
- less à fewer
- something which à something that
b) ( 5 points)
- My father is the person whom I respect the most in my family.
- However hard she tried, she couldn’t pass her driving test.
- He doesn't know where his friend, Liz lives.
- I was invited to her party on the occasion of her birthday last week.
- The sooner you take medicine, the better you feel.
Question 8: (10 points)
- I think anyone who starts a fire should be punished.
- So I didn’t buy any
- Once Terry gets over his illness, his work will improve.
- The accident is thought to have been caused by human error
- If you don’t get a visa, you can't visit The United States
- I broke down when I heard the bad news
- Little does John realize just what it's going to be like working in a restaurant kitchen.
- Only when Alice and Charles had (had) their second child, did they decide to move to a bigger house..
- You can please yourself (yourselves) about whether you accept their offer or not.
- Martin's poor health doesn't doesn't stop (prevent) him from enjoying life.
Với đề ôn thi vào lớp chuyên Anh Lam Sơn mong rằng các bạn thí sinh dự thi đợt thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 sau sẽ đạt điểm thi lớp 10 tỉnh Thanh Hóa cao nhất. Hãy đồng hành cùng trang diemthilop10.info để có thông nguồn thông tin ôn tập mới nhất và sát với cấu trúc đề thi chung nhé.