Đáp án đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh chuyên Quốc học Huế năm 2017
Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh chuyên Quốc học Huế năm 2017 có đáp án dành cho học sinh lớp 9 đang chuẩn bị thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 đạt kết quả cao, mời các bạn tham khảo và thử sức với đề thi này nhé.
Part A: Multiple choice ( 8 points)
I/ Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
1. A. stays B. plays C. says D. days
2. A. plumber B. website C. public D. label
II/ Choose the word in each group that has different stress pattern from the others.
1. A. garden B. beauty C. standard D. ago
2. A. acces B.amount C. purpose D. campus
3. A. computer B. memory C. serious D. Special
III/ Choose the best word or phrase to complete the following sentences.
6. I ....... stamps since 2008.
A. have collect B. am collecting C. has collected D. have collected
7. She suggests ...... garbage bins around the school yard.
A. puting B. to put C. putting D. to putting
8. I will lend you my bike if you .... it back before Friday.
A. bring B. brought C. will bring D. were bringing
9. Ann is too busy these days. She has .... free time to talk to you.
A. a little B. little C. few D. a few
10. He will be in Singapore from Monday .... Thursday.
A. on B. to C. and D. in
11. He spoke ....... in order to make them to understand.
A. slow/easily B. slowly/ easily C. slowly/easy D. slow/ easy
12. The police must try to catch the men most of ..... drive dangerously.
A. which B. who C. whom D. where
13. He grew up very quickly and soon he was .... his brother.
A. more heavier B. so heavy than C. too heavy than D. as heavy as
14. These students often come to see their friends on Sunday, ?
A. do these B. are they C. don’t they D.don’t students
15. The Smiths are not responsible parents. They don’t ..... their children very well.
A. look after B. take after C. take care of D. both A and C
16. She asked me if I .... to school by bicycle every day.
A. am going B. to go C. was going D. went
17. All the houses in the area ..... immediately.
A. need to rebuild B. need to be rebuilt C. needs rebuilding D. both B and
18. Nga is hungry ..... she hasn’t eaten all day
A. though B. or C. so D. because
19. ..... the bad weather, the soccer match was not cancelled.
A. because B. despite C. because of D. though
20. Mr. Pike: "John, you've written a much better essay this time." - John: " "
A. Writing? Why? B.Thank you. It's really encouraging. C.You're welcome. D. Forget it.
IV/ Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting.
21. I’m please that you are working hard.
A B C D
22. We suggested avoid walking in the rain.
A B C D
23. We can reduce garbage by reusing and recycle bottles and cans.
A B C D
24. Burn trash will pollute the air.
A B C D
25. If you can’t find your place, I will help you by this map.
A B C D
V/ Choose the word that best fits the blank in the following passage.
It's important (26) well, especially when you're students. If you are at (27) , you may go home for lunch, and have a cooked meal of (28) or fish and vegetables. Or perhaps you take some food with you to school, and eat it in the lunch(29) . A chicken and lettuce sandwich, with some fresh (30) , would be a light but healthy lunch. Many people around the world eat plain, (31) rice two or three times a day. Pupils and (32) often don't eat well when they're (33) for an exam - they eat chocolate and drink lots of black coffee! And by the way, doctors say everybody should start the day with a healthy (34) . It's also good for you to drink a lot of water right through the day.
26. A. eats B. to eat C. eating D. have eaten
27. A. school B. primary C. office D. class
28. A. cheese B. meat C. fruit D. seafood
29.A.timetable B. classroom C. lesson D. break
30. A. lemons B. fruit C. chicken D. peas
31. A. boiled B. baked C. grilled D. roast
32. A. teachers B. professors C. students D. boys
33.A.review B. reading C. learn D. revising
34. A. dinner B. breakfast C. lunch D. supper
VI/ Read the following passage then answer the questions.
Litter on Mount Everest
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world. It is also the highest trash pile in the world. About 400 people try to reach the top every year. Having many climbers means a lot of trash. It is very dangerous to climb Mt. Everest. The air is very thin and cold. Most people carry bottles of oxygen; they could die without it. When the oxygen bottles are empty, people throw them on the ground. When strong winds rip their tents, people leave them behind. They don’t have the energy to take the trash away. They only have enough energy to go down the mountain safely.
Trash is a terrible problem. Since people first began to climb Mt. Everest, they have left 50,000 kilos of trash on the mountain. Several groups have climbed the mountain just to pick up the trash. When people plan to climb the mountain, they have to plan to take away their trash.
35. What is the main topic of the passage?
A. Wind on the mountain B. A problem with trash
C. A dangerous mountain D. Climbing safely
36. Where do climbers put their empty oxygen bottles?
A. On the ground B. In trash cans C. On their back D. In their tents
37. Why do climbers leave their trash on the mountain?
A. Special groups will pick it up. B. The wind will blow it away.
C. They don’t have the energy to take it away. D. Other climbers will use it later.
38. How much trash has been left on the mountain?
A. Four hundred kilos B. Four thousand kilos
C. Five thousand kilos D. Fifty thousand kilos
39. Why do climbers on Mount Everest carry bottles of oxygen?
A. The weather is not cold. B. Climbing makes them tired.
C. The air is very thin. D. They are thirsty.
40. In line 6, the sentence: “people leave them behind”, what does the word them refer to?
A. Tents B. Oxygen bottles C. Strong winds D. Other climbers
Part B: Writing (2points)
I/ Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
1. “Good morning! How are you today?” she said to me.
-> She .
2. The servant prepared dinner as soon as we arrived.
3. Hung studies the best in our class.
-> No one
4. The accident happened yesterday.
->The accident took
5. I have many English books. Some of them are very interesting.
-> I have many .
II/ Write a paragraph of 100- 120 words about the argument that “secondary school students should wear uniforms when they are at school”.
------------ THE END ------------
(Thí sinh không đuợc sử dụng tài liệu, kể cả từ điển; giám thị không giải thích gì thêm)
Và sau đây là đáp án chính thức đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Anh chuyên Quốc học Huế năm 2017, các bạn hãy tham khảo và tự tính điểm thi vào lớp 10 của mình trong kì thi sắp tới có thể đạt được nhé:
Part A Multiple choice ( 8 points: 0.2 point for each correct answer)
|1. C||2.A||3,D||4,B||5, A||6, D||7,C||8,A|
|9, B||10, B||11, C||12, C||13, D||14, C||15, D||16, D|
|17, B||18, D||19, B||20, B||21, B||22, B||23. C||24, A|
|25, D||26, B||27, A||28, B||29. A||30, A||31, A||32, C|
|34, B||35, B||36, A||37, C||38, D||39, C||40, A|
Part B/ Writing ( 2 points)
I/ ( 0.5 point : 0.1 point for each correct answer).
1, She greeted me and asked (me) how I was that day.
2, We had our dinner prepared ( by the servant) as soon as we arrived.
3, No one in our class studies as well as Hung does
4, The accident took place yesterday.
5, I have many English books, some of which are very interesting.
II/ ( 1.5 points) ( 100 – 120 words)
The paragraph has to include the topic sentence; controlling ideas ( and examples).( 0.5) Having the linking words ( firstly/ secondly/ …….) (0.3)
Including various sentences ( simple/ compound/ complex sentences/ ….) (0.3) Correct grammar (0.4) Total: 10 points.
Thông tin tuyển sinh, đề thi, điểm thi lớp 10 Huế tại diemthilop10.info năm 2017 được cập nhật sớm nhất và chính xác nhất tại diemthilop10.info. Chúc các bạn thành coong và đạt kết quả cao nhất tròng kì thi tuyển sinh sắp tới.